Project Manager Commercial
Project Manager Commercial
Miejsce pracy : Warszawa
- Closely working with the Client(s) as well as internal Production / Engineering, Purchasing / Supply Chain and Administration teams to define and execute a winning project(s) delivery plan.
- Build, maintain, and communicate project(s) launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team.
- Clearly define expectations and guidelines for each area and ensuring that these expectations are met.
- Negotiating, keeping deadlines, implementing projects from the commercial side and close cooperation with other departments of the organization.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout each project launch.
- Advocate for all external and internal stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed.
- Strong academic education. Engineering background would be an asset.
- Fluent Polish as well as business level of English, German would be a strong advantage
- 5 years of experience on a similar or project / production launch related function and experience from manufacturing would be a strong advantage, as well as a technical background.
- Strong negotiations skills.
- Strong business understanding and problem solving. Ability to define how findings influence on certain business / fields.
Innovation / optimization management.
- Self-starting and can-do approach. Strategic thinker, high autonomy and team orientation as well as innovative ability and assertiveness.
- Teamwork and high volume interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract.
- Opportunity to gain experience in an international environment, based on high quality and management standards.
- Ambitious and responsible projects.
- Internal and external training.
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- life insurance
- preferential loans
- parking space for employees
- extra social benefits
- holiday funds
- sharing the costs of holidays for kids
- karty lunchowe
Stadler Polska Sp. z o.o.
Stadler Polska is a producer of modern rail vehicles and one of the largest employers in Siedlce. Quality, reliability and low cost to operate are the pillars that permit us to achieve global success and continue to participate in some of the most important railway projects for both domestic and international customers.
Since the beginning of our operations in Poland we have produced more than 500 rail vehicles, including a fleet of 60 modern FLIRT trains.
We put quality, responsibility and customer satisfaction at the forefront, which directly translates into the safety and comfort of travel in all of our rail vehicles.
Wszystkie informacje o przetwarzaniu danych osobowych w tej rekrutacji znajdziesz w formularzu aplikacyjnym, po kliknięciu w przycisk "Aplikuj Teraz".