Junior Associate AP/AR
sennder is a European digital freight forwarder looking for a Junior Associate AP / AR to join our tender team.
The role is based in our Wrocław office. Do you want to help us shape the future of the logistics industry?
We value humility and we're as interested in your character as we are in your talent. Please apply, even if you feel you only meet part of our listed criteria.
Diversity drives innovation and we offer an international and friendly work environment with an energetic company culture.
Just be yourself and maybe you’ll bring something valuable to the role we didn't initially think of.
If you’re passionate about taking yourself, sennder, and the logistics industry to the next level, curious, and driven by solving puzzles and influencing how we reach our business goals, then you might be who we’re looking for.
What others may consider uncertainty, you see as an opportunity to learn and be proactive, while being a team player and understanding how your personal development intersects with the company’s growth.
As a Junior Associate AP / AR you will play a crucial role in the Finance Ops team, which keeps great attention to detail in order to meet customers needs.
sennder is Europe’s leading digital freight forwarder at the intersection of where technology meets logistics. Through our proprietary transportation operating system, built by our in-house tech teams, we not only connect shippers to our fleet of thousands of trucks, but also improve how they move products in sustainable, cost-efficient, and transparent ways - making the logistics industry fit for the future.
In a traditional industry, we’re growing and moving fast to digitally automate all road logistics processes.
You can be part of one of Europe’s latest growth stories as we fast-forward road logistics into digitalization.
Get to know us, our culture, green business, funding history, and more on our blog here.
In this role you will :
- Support our Finance Ops Team making sure all AR / AP policies are followed
- Be responsible for invoicing customers and responding to billing related requests
- Perform reconciliations
- Participate in cash collection procedures
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information is accurate and immediately available
- Be working on financial reports and double checking data provided
- Make invoice corrections, analyze data and monitor client’s invoice requests
- Collect transport documents and check their completeness and correctness
- Analyze data and prepare financial reports
To get there you will need :
- Previous experience in administrative positions - preferred
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Curiosity about numbers combined with a drive for making reports
- Possess analytical mind as well as a sharp eye for details
- Fluent Polish and English
- German proficiency is a plus
- Meticulous and conscientious personality
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Ability to multitask
What you can expect :
- A fast-growing company, transitioning from startup to scale-up, where your work will make an impact on our growth and lead to several career opportunities.
- An international team of 800+ people with 65+ nationalities spread across 7 country offices with English as our company language.
- A quarterly feedback and review process for personal development. We also use Objectives and Key Results for company goals.
- A structured promotion process, providing everyone with fair and transparent career growth.
- Learning and development opportunities on the job and through conversations with your manager.
- Various opportunities to connect with colleagues, formally and informally, digitally or in person (when allowed), through regular team events, company get-togethers, and partnership events with other companies and local organizers.
- When in office : unlimited snacks, drinks, and fruits.
- Gym membership, private healthcare, group insurance.