Tig welder (9/1/1/721206)
Career Designers is a corporate group present in Europe since the year 2000 and specializing in logistics, furniture, manufacturing and metal industries.
We recruit specialists and unqualified personnel mainly from Eastern Europe, the Caucasus, Southern and South-Eastern Asia to work in Europe.
We provide a comprehensive service offering our staff employment, assistance and a decent standard of living in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for candidates for the position :
Location : Gogolin (Opole Voivodeship)
wage level :
employees over 26 : 27-30 PLN net per hour
- employees under 26 : 28,86-32,05 PLN net per hour
- students under 26 : 35,74-39,70 PLN net per hour
- employment on the basis of a contract of mandate (on average 200-220 hours per month)
- accommodation (cost of 200 PLN per month)
- assistance in obtaining a Polish residence card
- professional development opportunity
- a bonus for referring candidates for employment
- welding and tacking sheet metal, steel and alumninium components using the method 141
- cleaning, grinding and conserving assembly parts
- visual assessment of weld seams
- working with 1 - 6 mm thick metal
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position, experience in working with metal constructions
- ability to operate hand and mechanical tools or devices used in transport and welding
- ability to understand and read technical drawings
- welding skills certificate will be an asset
- driving licence will be an asset
- language skills enabling communication in one of the following languages required : Polish, English, Russian, Ukrainian
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your CV via our application form.
Should you have further questions - we invite you to contact our International Recruitment Desk :
tel. (WhatsApp / Viber) : +38098 168 11 28
e-mail : nadiia projektancikariery.com.ua