Maintenance Lead - Senior Technology Specialist - Connected Worker
Business : Global Shared Services Where : Kraków, PL Working in : Digital & Technology Doing : Digital & Technology - Solutions Contract : Permanent Closing Date : 30 September 2022
- Being a Team player and working at all levels of the product teams with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Being included in duties such as utilities, requirements, changeovers, quality sampling, CILT, material replenishment and the actual (automated) production process
- Being able to identify and understand multiple stakeholder perspectives and "truths" and bring an open mind to understanding and build on the views of others
- Working in teams and work dedicated for a team
- Working across a broad range of business and IT-related subject-matter areas
- Understanding on technical data processes, key drivers, and system knowledge
- Ensuring consistency of the overall solution
- Working with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyze, document and communicating program and platform / application requirements
- Participating in the selection of new technologies
- Providing guidance and coaching to other product team members on changes throughout the design process
- Managing the quality of the solution and technical debt
- Identifying potential bottlenecks and their underlying causes that affect the product and propose how to resolve these
- Maintaining awareness of emerging technologies, industry trends, and architecture best practices; and evaluate them for applicability
- Keeping up with relevant developments in own functional area and ensure development, transfer and retention of knowledge
- Delivering working product enhancements with the allocated timescale and quality standards that minimize rework and aspire a zero defect culture
- You are self-organizing with other team members. There is no separate management layer, work is planned and executed by the team
- Ensuring that the key competencies and expertise needed to develop, build, deploy and support the Product are embedded in the team (interdisciplinary)
- Responsible for, implementing, managing and supporting Quality, systems related use cases, for Global Supply Chain organization.
The position will also align systems Architecture and work closely with other application teams to help make architectural, development and support system decisions to ensure strong and efficient Supply Chain Processes
- Application Roadmap, Transformation, development, support & Operations
- Vendor management activities like statement of work SOW,, capabilities, turnaround times, and quality of work, negotiating contracts, managing relationships, assigning jobs, evaluating performance.
- Liaising with team members, management, and opcos to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Evaluate and propose a Maintenance and Asset Management Systems strategy to support Global Supply Chain objectives
- Work with the different Global Supply Chain teams to help optimize Processes across the value chain
You are a good candidate if :
- You have Bachelor / Masters degree
- You speak English fluently
- You have proven track record in the manufacturing IT environment (minimum of 5-7+ years), expertise and experience on Maintenance and Asset Management Solutions
- Maintenance systems(i.e. SAP PM, MAXIMO) : providing services for planned and corrective maintenance
- You have experience with safety, and continuous improvement processes (TPM) in a manufacturing environment
- You understand (batch) manufacturing modelling-, integration-, and security standards, primarily : ISA88 / 95 / 99
- You have experience with the development of mobile (iOS & Android) apps
- You have deep knowledge on API platforms
- You have experience with deploying mobile solutions on the shop floor using EMM / MDM solution like MS Intune
- You are familiar with new trends and technologies in IT manufacturing environment
- Understand the business and translating it to IT solutions, including management of it (DevOps). .
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and in writing) : ability to communicate well with technical and non-technical people
- Being a business and technical consultant that is responsible for the design of the product.
- Scheduling & Operations Orchestration : management of resources is done real time and is against actual capacity constraints (Equipment, People and Materials).
- Strong understanding of technical specifics.
- Being able to make decisions about which technologies are needed to develop the product.
- The ability to visualize and create high-level models (rigorous information-rich diagrams) that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the business architecture
- Leadership and organizational abilities
Knowledge and experience on Industry 4.0
You have experience with digital services solutions for the shopfloor is a plus, such as : Service management solutions (i.
e. SNOW) : providing services for Continuous Improvement (TPM) and SafetyConnected Worker platforms (i.e. Parsable, Swapguide) : providing services for manual production- and maintenance executionKnowledge of AWS / Azure IOT solutions
My profile Manage your profile to save job applications & manage alerts