Technical Consulting Engineer – Security HTTS (Firewall).
This role can be located anywhere in Poland or Portugal"
What You’ll Do
Main responsibilities :
- Be a trusted technical authority to global Cisco customers and partners.
- Work with customers via collaboration tools to solve highly complex technical issues.
- Engage in cross technology collaborations to help solve issues in heterogeneous network environments.
- Contribute to knowledge base and troubleshooting guides. Train junior engineers and work as a team.
- Be the first to lay hands on the latest and greatest technologies in the field of networking security.
- Collaborate with engineering team to improve product quality by identifying and submitting software defects.
- Recreate customers technical problems in internal state-of-the-art Cisco lab.
Who You Are : Main requirements :
Main requirements :
- Minimum 4+ years of related experience involving customer support in Security technologies.
- Technical knowledge with proven experience in networking and network security equivalent to CCNP level knowledge (Cert not required)
- Knowledge and experience in Cisco firewalls
- Evidence of troubleshooting skills on high level
- Foundation of Linux / UNIX command line tools / environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We'll be very impressed if you can also show one of these :
- Good Linux skills, Windows troubleshooting
- Scripting Languages
- Relevant industry certification.
- Experience configuring, troubleshooting Cisco Security Products.
- Presentation and training skills
Development opportunities :
- Grow your technical and soft skills
- Ability to present in seminar and conferences such as Cisco live and partner meetings
- Support in pursuing Cisco Certification.
- Contribute to Cisco intellectual capital. (Automation projects, Hackathons, etc.)
- Mentoring and coaching.
- Becoming Subject Matter Expert.
- Giving back to local and global community. (charity events)