Senior Product Manager
Kraków, Lesser Poland, Poland
Źródło : theprotocol
- We're looking for a new Senior Product Manager to join our team and develop our new product. We build an asset performance management platform for distributed energy resources that allow managers, performance engineers, and O&M teams to maintain assets, identify the portfolio's profitability, and optimize energy production. Our product is one year in development, and its team contains 20 experienced software engineers. It’s solar/electric vehicles/renewables management platform focused on cleantech. We have already onboarded key solar and battery players.
- Creating and defining product vision, business plan & development strategy in energy & utilities industry
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis to help determine product direction
- Supporting new business development and sales opportunities of our product
- Partnering with product marketing to develop targeted messaging, define go-to-market strategies and enable the sales team
- Prioritizing business opportunities based on a product development strategy
- Gaining a deep understanding of our client’s needs, requirements, and objectives
- Establishing, developing, and maintaining a relationship with clients
- Monitoring projects and ensuring client satisfaction
- Building and managing the budget necessary to develop the product on the market
- Defining and monitoring key product metrics
- 5+ years of product management experience, with prior success in setting product strategy and executing it based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Work experience as Product Manager, Business Unit Manager or Start-up Owner
- Business proven experience in energy industry, renewables, EV
- Wide network of contacts in enegy industry
- Strong experience in technology products, SaaS solutions
- Excellent understanding of business model design and validation
- Strong experience in maximizing business value for Stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills, ability to research and to derive insights from large amounts of data.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities, questioning the status quo and assertively striving to implement new solutions
- Drive to get things done and take ownership with positive and collaborative attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills suitable for working with top-level executives as well as with sales and engineering teams.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English (C1/C2)
- “A match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
- Real influence on company culture.
- Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
- 3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits.
- A nice and spacious office just in the heart of Zabłocie, a few minutes walking distance from tasty places like GoodLood, Orzo, Manoa, Bowlo, Pochlebstwo and many others!
- Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
- Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Fruits and snacks - yeah, we know it's not fancy anymore ;)
- private medical care
- life insurance
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- integration events
- no dress code
- video games at work
- parking space for employees
- Kafeteria MyBenefit