PHP Web Developer (remote)
Position : * PHP Web Developer (remote) *Job Description : * The Developer will join our global web development team within Arrow’s SaaS and Media division supporting the development of our global media brand, AspenCore.
This position is responsible for supporting our growing company and building the future of our media network at AspenCore.
Join AspenCore as we continue to build onto the largest electronics media network in the world. *What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
Your role on the team will include developing all aspects of our global media network. You will be involved in designing and building services and applications in a continuous delivery model to bring the AspenCore media to the next level.
This involves the development of services, experiences, and frameworks that improve security, reliability, maintainability, availability, and performance for sites on the AspenCore network.
Focuses on application development and tools. Ability to write code and test new and innovative web applications, integrate web tools or new features, develop or integrate new code, maintain and address existing code.
Maintaining web standards and best practices.Design user interfaces within existing style guidelines. Actively participate in user interface implementation from initial planning / design to project release.
Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of the user-centered design process.Actively plan, analyze and review functional and technical specification documents.
Create holistic design solutions that address design, layout and maintenance, and web performance.Developing new stuff (60%) and maintaining the existing ones (40%). *What Are We Looking For?*
Strong *PHP* knowledge* *HTML5* knowledge* MySQL* *jQuery *CSS3 *Git Understanding API Integrations, Google Analytics* Typically requires a 4-year degree and 3-5 years of related experience;
or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.* English language at least B2 level. *Nice to have : *
- Familiarity Docker Containers* Familiarity with using Coding Style guidelines* Familiarity with Unit / Functional / Integration Testing* Experience with site optimization *What is in it For You?*
- Permanent contract with 3 months probation period.* Remote work or office-based - depends on how you prefer to work.* Interesting career development opportunities in a quickly growing environment.
- Premium Medical Care program + Dental Package.* MyBenefit System (including MultiSport Card & vouchers).* Dynamic environment with a friendly work atmosphere.
- Fully remote recruitment process. *Our Story* You're probably wondering what Arrow is, we assure you that you already know us but you don't realize it yet! By the time you make your morning coffee you've probably been in contact with us at least 5 times, and by the time you go to bed - at least 20 times! Everything from cars to coffee makers, Arrows helps to design and create it.
We provide expertise and support for the complete lifecycle of electronic components and computing services by our distribution services.
The work we do is everywhere, from things you’ve never seen to things you can’t live without. A Fortune 500 company with more than 18,800 employees in over 80 countries, we guide innovation forward for the world’s leading technologies used in homes, businesses and daily life.
If it takes a charge, chances are we helped design it, build it and get it to market. *Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.
- Location : * PL-Poland - Remote *Time Type : * Full time *Job Category : * Information Technology