Project Buyer (m/w/d)
For more than 100 years STEMMANN-TECHNIK has been developing and manufacturing special products for energy and data transmission.
We bring electricity to where it's needed, so to speak. For example, we make sure trains are running, cranes and wind turbines are running, or electric buses, trucks and ferries are recharging their batteries with our charging solutions.
We look forward to new employees who will work in our large team in Schüttorf, Lower Saxony, to develop and produce innovative solutions and the energy trends of tomorrow for industrial and transport technology.
We are currently looking for two new Project Buyers (m / f / d) for our offices at Schüttorf.
The position could be located in Poland, in our production site at Warszawa as well.
You will be responsible for :
- Purchasing in assigned projects from tender until start of serial production as well as ensuring project requirements
- Implementation of supplier assessments, control of purchasing costs and conclusion of contract
- Analysis of savings opportunities and supply chain risks
- Project Improvement contract margin through procurement measures such as global tenders and supplier selection processes
- Using the applicable quality guidelines for the material throughout the product development process
- Negotiation and administration of framework agreements
- Supplier and service relationship management
- Design and management of product group strategies
- Closing collaboration with internal interfaces such as sales, engineering, quality control and supply chain management
- Analysis and reporting of purchasing indicators
- Participation in the improvement of purchasing processes and services within the purchasing department of the group of companies
For this position, you ideally fulfill the following professional and personal profile :
- You have been graduated for technical or commercial master, ideally focused on supply chain, purchasing management or similar training
- You have a solid professional experience, at least 3 years, in strategic purchasing or project purchasing, ideally in an international environment with complex processes and high technical requirements
- You enjoy working in a team and you are able to communicate securely with internal and external interfaces
- You won't be bothered by the time pressure
- You are a good speaker and negotiator
- You are fluent in English and in German (in spoken and written).
- You are capable to organize yourself and have a high level of assertiveness
- Adaptable and willing to learn new processes and products, you are also willing to visit suppliers (national and international)
- You are confident in using of MS Office applications
- This position is very challenging and key for our business
Wabtec Corporation is committed to achieve all his challenges accross the world. To fulfill this commitment, we highlitght a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusion.
Our company stands for a family team feeling in a dynamic and international environment with high quality standards in all areas of the company.
We encounter fulfilling challenges every day. Become part of our team and develop your potential at Stemmann Technik GmbH.
Do you have strong negotiating skills and enjoy communicating with different partners? Then this role could be for you. Join our team and develop your potential at Stemmann Technik GmbH.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Wabtec Corporation is committed to taking on the world’s toughest challenges. In order to fulfill that commitment we rely on a culture of leadership, diversity and inclusiveness.
We aim to employ the world’s brightest minds to help us create a limitless source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles people like you! Wabtec Corporation is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or protected Veteran status.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.